Friday, April 11, 2008

Exchange from Nic

I received my birthday exchange from Nic W. earlier this week.

Nic got tons of stuff all bundled up in that envelope. Just when I thought I'd gotten it all, there was more! She spoiled me quite well. Here are a couple pictures:

She stitched me a beautiful pinkeep - my first one! - and a cute little card (the little boy and girl piece in the next picture). The pinkeep matches the country theme of my house *perfectly*.

She also sent 2 packs of beads, 2 pieces of ribbon, a skein of Caron Wildflowers, a skein of Anchor heavier-weight floss in white, some blue Kreinik blending filament, 2 little kits, and a piece of banded red aida (I'm already picturing this as a candle/jar wrapper for Christmas!). I really love it all, and it will be put to good use! Thank you again, Nic.

1 comment:

Edgar said...

What a super present!!!