Sunday, October 19, 2008

My birthday gift from Heather

Earlier this week I had a notice from the post office that there was a parcel waiting for me to pick it up. I couldn't make the trip to the post office until friday afternoon. I had butterflies in my stomach when I saw the parcel was from Heather, could hardly wait until I came back home to open it up. Everything was packed so neatly in a box. When I opened up the box there were several small packets inside wrapped up in lovely pink wrapping. Heather, I am really speachless for your gifts, thank you ever so much. Heather stitched me a pattern by "By The Bay" and finished it as a pinkeep, I really love it. She went for a water theme for my gift and the box was packed full with wonderful things. Heather hit my wishlist and I received The Summer Snapperland by Bent Creek including the border + embellishments and the DMC threads needed to stitch this pattern. I also received 2 tins (I´ve never done a tin finish so I'm excited to try that), a magnet note pad, some small buttons, a candle, needles, fabric, small birthday box and a bookmark. You have to see it on pictures. Again, thanks a million Heather for making my birthday very special.

Gift from Heather too

Gift from Heather

No comments: