Monday, April 27, 2009

A lovely package from Joan

Joan,
I just wanted to thank you for the lovely package for my birthday! This was way beyond what I expected. Even my DH was in shock! :) The beautiful cross-stitched b-day package is adorable. Thank your daughter for the rose pins. (How did you know I love roses? :)) I loved the silver laying tool. It is my first and only! Your DH does wonderful work. The patterns and extras as well as the subscription to GOS...I am speechless! I can tell you put a lot of thought and care into my birthday...a complete stranger.....however, we are now stitching friends.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
When I am able to down load pic, I will post one soon. Might be next week as I leaving to go out of town for the week.
Paula D
ps - thanks for sharing with me about your family! They sound like they are wonderful!

No comments: