Saturday, June 6, 2009

Birthday package from Carla

See the wonderful pillow and all the super goodies I received from Carla all the way from Peru!!

First, the pillow... absolutely awesome finishing, the result is soooo very sweet and cheerful, with assorted beads all around! It is a pattern I didn't have but so wanted to, and here I get it already finished into such a lovely decorative item! I love it, Carla!
I'll refer you to Carla's blog to see more pictures.

And then, the goodies... Fantastic linen from Enchanted Fabrics, a company I didn't know, two other pieces of very lovely fabrics, lots and lots of variegated DMC floss, and a chart from my wishlist. Just wonderful!!

Thank you so much again, Carla!! Love it all!!
A big smile to you, Edgar, too, for organising this exchange.

No comments: