Friday, July 18, 2008

Thank you so much Kendra!

I've been blown away by the kindness of family, colleagues and friends old and new today. I've had such a fabulous birthday.

Here is my AMAZING birthday package from Kendra for the Stitching Blogger's Birthday Club.

As soon as I opened the package I recognised my three cats on my first ever floss tag. It's really lovely that Kendra chose to stitch something which has a lot of meaning to me :-)



Her kindness didn't stop there. She also included two Prairie Schooler charts from my wishlist, a copy of the JCS Ornament Preview Issue, an M Designs Needleroll chart, two metal floss rings, a cute little Doodle kit (so dinky), two skeins of amazing coloured floss (I can't wait to use these!), a postcard for my collection and a birthday card. Talk about spoilt!



Thank you so much Kendra - I love it all. I'm very touched by your kindness.

All this excitement makes an old girl tired, so off to bed I go!

No comments: