Thursday, July 23, 2009

Edda is the best!

Look at all the wonderful things I received in my birthday package from Edda!





I actually received two packages, one including her handiwork (the biscornu, pin cushion, and scissor fob) with the scissors and two cross stitch patterns that I have been wanting. She then had another package sent from 123 Stitch that included the needles, thread and ANOTHER pattern that I absolutely love. How cool is that??!!!!

Her stitching is divine and I will treasure all the wonderful things she sent. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so grateful for your kindness and generosity.

Heidi (heidistitches)

1 comment:

Edda said...

I am so happy that your package arrived safely and that you enjoyed what I sent to you. I really loved stitching for you. Hope you have a wonderful day.